Online Diagnostics & Facial Condition Analysis
Receive a professional analysis of your current facial condition and discuss a prognosis for your recovery.
Online Facial Palsy Analysis is a professional analysis of your current condition. In particular, it will help you to:
- have a professional look at the present condition of your facial muscles and tissue,
- understand what is your current recovery level,
- obtain more insight into the causes of your residuals and complications (only in Extended Assessment) – such as synkinesis, facial pains and contractures, facial asymmetry, tensions, excessive or lack of tears, muscular weakness, etc.,
- receive recommendations on what you can do (only in Extended Assessment) to start working on your most prominent residuals,
- learn about a prognosis for your further recovery – to understand better what you can expect from the future.
The analysis is carried out by Alex Pashov, Crystal Touch co-founder and the leader of our scientific research team. Neuro-Rehabilitation specialist and MSc by education, he is doing the scientific work, research, consulting, presents our results at International congresses, maintains active world-wide correspondence with Bell’s Palsy sufferers in all continents, and with the Scientific institutions in various countries. Alex has many years of experience working with our patients and performing facial palsy diagnostics.
Online Facial Palsy Analysis will be helpful to you if:
- you are suffering from a long-term peripheral facial palsy for 1 year or more (including Bell’s palsy and Ramsay Hunt syndrome)
- you have visible residuals and complications such as synkinesis, facial asymmetry, facial pains, contractures, muscle weakness, excessive tearing, facial muscles fatigue, etc.
- you are in an acute stage of facial palsy – less than 6 weeks since the onset (Extended Assessment only). We will explain to you what happened to your facial nerve and what are the two possible scenarios for recovery. We will also share with you our best practices, that you can follow during your early stage to facilitate the recovery and reduce the risk of residuals and complications. As we need to speak to you directly for this, in early stages (less than 6 weeks after onset) we only accept registrations for an Extended Assessment. A short email will not be of much help to you.
Choose your Online Facial Palsy Analysis
The analysis is made based on the information that you provide in the registration form below and some photos of your facial expressions. After having received your request, we will make the analysis of your situation and let you know our conclusions using one of the two options:
Are you in the Acute stage? (less than 6 weeks since the onset)
At less than 6 weeks after the onset, it is often too early to determine, which path your recovery has taken. In such cases, a short email summary will not be of much help to you. We need to speak with you directly, to explain what you are going through, what you can expect and what you can do to improve your condition. If you want an advice without delay, please register for the Extended Assessment. If you prefer to wait for an email assessment, then please contact us when more than 6 weeks have passed since the onset.
Extended assessment includes:
- in-depth analysis, conclusions and discussion of your present condition
- prognosis for your recovery
- explanation of the basics of facial palsy, its residuals and complications
- giving you the recommendations on how to start relieving the symptoms that are bothering you most
- answering your questions
Email Commentary | Free
We will send you by email a short summary of our conclusions, based on the analysis of your present condition.
If less than 6 weeks have passed since the onset of your facial palsy, then please register for the Extended Assessment or come back later.
Full names are not used to respect the privacy.
Patient J., Houston, TX, USA
“Alex Pashov and I had an online diagnostic video session. All I can say is WOW. Alex was able to tell me more about the Bell’s Palsy I am dealing with than any other doctor has before. I have been dealing with Synkinesis as a result of the Bell’s Palsy I came down within February of 2019. Alex was so thorough and patient as he explained all the details associated with my condition. He was very good at giving me practical steps to take – and understanding the reason why I am supposed to do these steps helps me so much. I believe I will be healed because I am going to be getting to the root of the issue and not taking care of it just symptomatically with botox. Alex is the best and the diagnostic tool of the video session was wonderful.”
Patient E., Maidstone, UK
“For me, it was quite revelatory. I have done some research on the internet, but your explanations were much more specific and relevant. I hadn’t realised before contacting you at Crystal Touch Clinic that my condition still had the potential to improve. The ‘exercises’ you suggested made sense and I have found them very relaxing and helpful, and I have a clearer understanding of what is needed to tackle my residual symptoms. I feel much more positive following the Extended Diagnostic Video-Session, and am very much looking forward to attending the clinic in person. Also, I would also like to thank you for your prompt and efficient responses to my emails.”
Patient S., Honolulu, HI, USA
Patient E., The Hague, The Netherlands
“Having facial paralysis is a very heavy experience. Especially I became very insecure because it takes so long and no one can give you clarity due to lack of knowledge. What Doctor Pashov does during the video session is very extensively taking you into how your body works and which steps can follow and how the course of recovery will go in your own situation. Doctor Pashov has so much experience with facial paralysis that it immediately gives you so much confidence. Finally, a doctor who really knows about it! And he also gives you exercises that you can use well at home even if you have a busy life like me because of the birth of twins. I can really recommend it to anyone with facial paralysis.”
(Translated from Dutch)
What is the difference between the Extended and Basic Assessments? How do I choose?
The Basic Assessment provides a short (basic) analysis of your current situation, sent to you by email. The Basic Assessment includes only the analysis of your situation and prognosis for your recovery. Email Session is a good option for you if you would like to receive some clarity, but do not need a lot of explanation.
The Extended Assessment is an in-depth analysis. It is done as a video call over Zoom or Skype. The Extended Assessment includes analysis of your current situation, the prognosis for your recovery, answers to your questions, general recommendations on where you can start to help yourself to relieve the symptoms that bother you most, basic on how facial and Bll’s palsy happens and how its recovery progresses. The Extended Assessment costs €85. It is good for you if you would like to receive an in-depth explanation about your current condition and learn where you can start to help yourself to improve it and have a live conversation with our specialist.
How will I pay for the Extended Assessment?
Once your registration is completed, we will send a separate email with a request to complete your payment. We accept the payments with a credit card, TransfwerWise (no transaction fees) and direct bank transfer. Some transaction fees may apply depending on your choice of payment. It is also possible to pay with PayPal, but higher transaction fees may apply.
After we receive your payment (or payment confirmation) we will begin with scheduling your video session.
How will I be able to choose my date and time for the video call?
After your registration, we will send you an email with a payment request and the earliest possible appointment date and time. Afterwards, we will discuss with you other appointment choices if the suggested date/time are not suitable for you.
What happens if I want to cancel my appoinment? Is there any refund?
No refund is issued if you cancel your video conference. This is because our specialists begin to analyze your condition from the moment we receive your information. If you cancel your video session, we will send you our analysis by email.
Can I switch from Basic to Extended Assessment and vice-versa?
Yes, you can. You can switch between the two options at any time. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to any of our emails we have already sent you and let us know of your preference.
Please keep in mind that no refund will be issued if you decide to switch from Extended Assessment to Basic after you have completed your payment.