How to find us
Crystal Touch clinic is located in the centre of Rotterdam, in the building of the World Trade Center. Our address is Office 863, Beursplein 37, 3001 DD, Rotterdam.
You can always use www.9292.nl to find your way around the Netherlands using public transport.
The information below is not updated regularly. To make sure that you have the latest information, please double-check by visiting www.9292.nl and setting your start and end route. For trains, use www.ns.nl to check schedules and departure platforms.
Directions from Schiphol (Amsterdam) airport
1. Take a train to “Rotterdam Centraal”. At the airport, you have to go to the arrival section, following the sign to the train. The trains are located on the -1 floor. You can purchase train tickets at the arrival section of the airport, either at the automatic machines or at the ticket counter. You can find train schedules and corresponding platform numbers at www.ns.nl
Directions from Eindhoven airport
1. Take a bus to Eindhoven train station. You can take bus 145, 400 or 401 from Airport Bus stop to Eindhoven train station. At the airport, look for signs leading towards buses to find the bus stop.
2. Take a train to Rotterdam Centraal. Usually from Eindhoven you can reach Rotterdam by taking the train that goes to Den Haag Centraal. Be sure to check the trains at the station or use www.ns.nl to check the schedules and platforms.
Directions from Rotterdam Central station to the clinic
There are a couple of options to reach us from Rotterdam Central station.
Walking. Rotterdam Centraal is located at a walking distance to WTC Rotterdam, where the clinic and the hotels are located. It will take you 10-15 min to walk to the clinic or to your hotel. If you want to have a stroll, you will pass by the main shopping streets of Rotterdam on your way.
Tram and Metro. Directly at the train station, there are metro and trams available. With either option, you will be going from Rotterdam Cetraal to Beurs (metro or tram stop). Please use 9292.nl to check for the metro direction and available trams. Once you arrive at the Beurs station, you will see a tall glass building – World Trade Centre. It is a 1-2 minute walk from the stop to the building. You can buy tram and metro tickets at the machines at the train station. You can ask for assistance at the information stand.
By car. There are two parking facilities available right next to the clinic. One is Q-Park at Aert van Nesstraat 16, 3012 CA Rotterdam and another one, Interparking WTC-Beursplein is just next to it at Leeuwenstraat 2, 3011 AL Rotterdam. The parking is paid.
Places to see in Rotterdam
When you visit the clinic, take some time to relax and enjoy this beautiful city or take a train ride and find yourself in Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, historical Maastricht or other cities and towns of The Netherlands.
Here is a little list of places in and around Rotterdam that are worth a visit. The location of the clinic makes most central places of Rotterdam accessible by foot (or with a short ride in a bus, tram or metro).
Most popular tourist attractions
If you wish to know the most popular places to visit in Rotterdam and have good advice on where to eat, take a look at Rotterdam Info. There you will find all the information you might need, including up-to-date happenings in Rotterdam. Keep an eye on the tourist information for your help with getting around and knowing the essentials.
If you want a longer walk (20-25 min) or by taking tram, bus or metro, you can also visit these places nearby:
- Kunsthal and De Boijmans – the two most popular art galleries
- Erasmus bridge – the iconic bridge of Rotterdam (15-20 min walk)
- Willemskade and Westerkade (next to the Erasmus brigde) – a beautiful place for a stroll, there you will also find the World Museum
- Euromast – to see the whole of Rotterdam
- Euromast Park (het Park), Museum Park
Some other places you can visit are lake Kralingen park (the biggest park in Rotterdam) and Delfshaven (historical neighbourhood), We also recommend visiting Kinderdijk village, where you can find the famous Dutch windmills.
Where to stay in Rotterdam
Postillion Hotel (with special offer)
Postillion Hotel, which is located directly at World Trade Centre and is the closest accommodation to the clinic, has kindly offered a 15% discount to Crystal Touch patients. If you would like to stay at this hotel and take advantage of the offer, please enter the promo code – CrystalTouch@ph – during online booking. The promo code can only be applied during online booking via Postillion’s official website.
Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam is a newly opened hotel in the heart of Rotterdam. With free Wi-Fi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. The property is close to popular attractions like Beurstraverse, World Trade Centre Rotterdam and Old Luxor Theater Rotterdam. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a kettle, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. At Postillion Hotel & Convention Centre all rooms have bed linen and towels.
The accommodation offers a buffet or American breakfast.
Disclaimer: Crystal Touch Clinic is not affiliated with the hotel and does not profit from the bookings. We have made this deal to help our patients with a good and convenient accommodation when visiting the clinic. The rooms in Postillion hotel are subject to availability. The discount is applied to the base rate of each room available at the time of booking.
Other nearby hotels
If you want to stay somewhere else, below is a list of other nearby hotels where our patients have been staying. We have no special offers from these hotels (the links are not affiliated).
- City Vibes, Rotterdam Apartment
- NH Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel
- The James Rotterdam Hotel
- Urban Residences Rotterdam Aparthotel
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam Hotel
- Midtown Hotel Rotterdam Aparthotel
- Rotterdam Marriott Hotel
- Premier Suites Plus Rotterdam Aparthotel
- easyHotel Rotterdam
- Hotel Unplugged